[game_preservation] Cataloging Standards?

Jan Baart jan_baart at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 26 17:04:27 EST 2009

As I'm in the process of building up a metadatabase for video game
collectors I just have to ask. Exactly what kind of data would you like
to see in such a database in general and which data is most crucial for
historians? Now's the right time for me to still easily add things like
that to the database!

Jan