[game_preservation] Calling for resources! Books! Websites! Whatever!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jan 19 15:09:20 EST 2009

Just a note - thanks again for these Chris! I managed to sort adding
them along with my two reference books to the list. More welcome from
anyone however, especially with notes like Chris has, since I don't
really want to source books randomly off Amazon if I don't know what is
in them first!

Andrew