[game_preservation] Private SIG meeting at GDC

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Mar 3 09:57:16 EST 2009

I'll be grabbing one to eat there, heh. I've got a half-hour after my
meetup and before these sessions. You might be glad it's in a box if
you're busy.

Lunchtime is variable in any case, there's not a great amount of time
which isn't sessions - I note now they are doing more random times this
year, unless last year they had things starting and ending on the
half-hour mark often.

Andrew