[game_preservation] White Paper blogged by Bruce Sterling!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Nov 7 09:29:54 EST 2009

I never said anything about the game files, but most of them have
backups of downloads running via. torrents or something I guess. Not
really bothered to check it out.

The fact that there are few abandonware sites to start with is a problem
when you assume it's a blessing because other sites will be more
accurate. This is the internet we're talking about here ;)

Andrew

>>> http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyond/2009/10/dead-media-beat-computer-game-preservation/

>>> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>