[game_preservation] PDP-5 Emulation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Apr 8 14:03:54 EDT 2010

I could ask at the National Museum of Computing in the UK, am going
there again (and restarting my volunteering I hope) this weekend. I am
sure they have some PDP machines, not sure which ones but I am sure I
can take along the specs and see, not sure about the scope though. If no
one knows in person I'll ask on their mailing list, there's a few people
who might have the know-how or possibly have emulator information.

Do you think you'd be able to put the text format online for use, I
mean, since you can't exactly get to the UK if I did happen to find the
museum has a working model that would (potentially) run it?

Andrew