[game_preservation] game_preservation Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3

Joshua Caulfield Joshua at igda.org
Thu Apr 8 14:18:34 EDT 2010

Dear Game preservation team,

So some of you contacted me when we first switched over the old IGDA website to the new one. Now we are preparing to switch hosting solutions for better performance and service.

I want to make a good decision about how best to retain the old IGDA website, without supporting 2 fully active websites on the servers.

Are any of you interested in being engaged on this? If so, would you email me off-line, and I'll set up a little working group to discuss options and resources, etc.

Thanks,
Joshua

Joshua Caulfield
Executive Director, IGDA