[game_preservation] game_preservation Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Apr 8 14:58:04 EDT 2010

If anyone has web archive expertise, it'd be worth emailing Joshua
please since this is the first I've heard of this (although it would
obviously happen at some point).

I would really like to somehow be able to continually access the old
resources if possible, or if not we need a way of having it accessible
offline somehow - while I've downloaded a lot of it, some can't be
"downloaded" as such annoyingly, but it might be possible to do
something to make it downloadable or set it into static webpages instead
of dynamic ones.

Andrew