[game_preservation] PDP-5 Emulation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Apr 11 16:18:46 EDT 2010

I checked out the NMOC - the expert there on PDP's said he saw the
message in the other list actually, but in any case, PDP-5's are
rare-as, and there's not one at the musuem, but suggested trying it on a
PDP-8 emulator anyway.

I am not sure actually if there is a scope display on any of the PDP
machines there but could take the program and see if it will run,
probably easier to try it in an emulator however :) looks like some
progress on that front. If it all works and whatnot, I could try it on a
PDP machine if I can find a scope.

Andrew