[game_preservation] Worst game ever made

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 06:13:45 EST 2010

I simply find it interesting that a game this buggy got released. It's like
the people who ordered it published hadn't even looked at it. PC games must
be easier to release in this shape. There have been some buggy console games
(Blacksite: Area 51 runs VERY choppy and is pretty boring to boot) but
nothing CLOSE to this that I am aware of.

That kind of development documentation you mention is crucial for our
understanding of bad games. I think it's useful to have this type of
material with bad games as well as good games because it helps us analyze
success as well as failure. Makes me think we need more postmortems of games
that absolutely failed.