[game_preservation] Two books on Gumpei Yokoi [Japanese]

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 30 14:30:43 EDT 2010

There are fairly substantial literatures on games now in German, Italian
and French. As far as I know, most of the Scandinavian work -- mostly
research as opposed to trade publication -- is available in English.
There have also been some interesting Korean titles by players, which I
have found virtually impossible to get here. Devin knows a lot more
than I do about the Japanese literature.

Henry

>>> http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4845910500/tugenowomakur-22/ref=nosim/

>>> *http://tinyurl.com/2azxagq*

>>> I'm not really sure who you would contact to get started on such a

>>> project. I just know they are 225 pages long each, so it's not like this

>>> would be a cakewalk! Maybe one of those guys like Chris Kohler is on

>>> it...

>>> www.deserthat.com<http://www.deserthat.com>