[game_preservation] Swag archive?

swizzle at dosmuseum.com swizzle at dosmuseum.com
Mon Mar 15 16:38:50 EDT 2010

Devin,

I see a lot of value for archiving this type of material. Especially
for games which were not released or had changes between what they
initially planned and ended up shipping. I will throw my hat out
there for it if you choose to get rid of it. I have plenty of safe
space for it (and can hopefully digitize/publish the material to the
web for everyone else assuming there are no copyright concerns).

Bill