[game_preservation] Swag archive?

Andreas Lange lange at computerspielemuseum.de
Mon Mar 15 16:28:34 EDT 2010

Hi Devin,
we have a small collection of such material. It was not collected
systematically, but since I am busy with computer games since '94 I have
visited some of these events and never threw it away. Additional we have
been provided with press kids occasionally.
Andreas

Andreas Lange
Computerspiele Museum
www.computerspielemuseum.de
Marchlewskistr. 27, D-10243 Berlin (Germany)
Tel: +49 (0)30 31164470
Fax: +49 (0)30 2790126