[game_preservation] Article about proper SNES emulation

István Fábián if at caps-project.org
Wed Aug 17 12:29:29 EDT 2011

Hi Henry,

It's better to double-check for sure - please see my email, about details
what can be done to recover bad data as part of a data recovery service.
Whether your forensic lab does that or not, really depends... I'd rather not
risk that, especially when safer technology is available.

Regarding my email, here is a reference for tapes:
http://www.fxgroup.net/tape+baking

Kind regards,
István