[game_preservation] More Classic Games at GDC

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jan 20 19:41:14 EST 2011

I just can't justify the plane ticket costs on top of San Francisco
costs and a ticket; I could probably force myself to afford a ticket if
I lived locally :) especially for those lovely talks. I'll have to see
if Simon Carless will get the recordings out for free since they're not
especially developer material and he's into his history (I should also
see if he wants to rejoin the SIG too, been long enough now I hope). If
he hasn't got a hand in it I'll have to ask Gamasutra or the organiser
of GDC, since they'd be pretty cool to watch.

Andrew