[game_preservation] Should Wikipedia Be Responsible for Gaming's History?

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:49:11 EST 2011

I know they usually don't accept wikis because they're freely
editable/contributable. But certainly put it up there anyways - is it
the previous discussion here I was talking about?

I really think the SIG should come up with some kind of acceptable
categorization/organizational method on this that we can officially
promote for others to hopefully adopt.

BTW, they moved the convo over to here now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Video_games/RfC_on_video_game_console_grouping

Marty