[game_preservation] hard copy of original Oregon Trail mainframe code?

Matthew Kirschenbaum mkirschenbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:40:02 EST 2011

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the hard copy of the original
(1971) Oregon Trail mainframe code? Its existence, but not its fate
(printed "on a long roll of yellow computer paper"), is detailed here:
http://www.citypages.com/content/printVersion/1740595/

I'd love for someone to tell me it's safe in a Minnesota historical
society somewhere. Matt

--
Matthew Kirschenbaum
Associate Professor of English