[game_preservation] Descriptive terms for Video Games

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Fri Jun 10 21:26:14 EDT 2011

That looks like it was done for comedic effect. If not, then it has
some odd choices, like Survival Horror being predominantly
"Action-Exploration"? And Driving being "Action-Exploration-Conflict"?

Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/
A child borne of the home computer wars: http://trixter.oldskool.org/