[game_preservation] Descriptive terms for Video Games

Rowan Kaiser rowankaiser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:32:55 EDT 2011

I'm not sure what's wrong with calling Survival Horror "Action-Exploration."
But I find it more interesting as an attempt to standardize all games within
a conceptual framework. Given what a mess conventional genres are - go on,
label Sid Meier's Pirates! - any attempt with a finished product is noble.

Rowan