[game_preservation] Descriptive terms for Video Games

Gibson, David dgib at loc.gov
Mon Jun 13 11:11:01 EDT 2011

I think we can all agree with Andrew on this one. The Library of Congress has been very slow on the uptake when it comes to these issues and has only just begun exploring the use of faceted searching. Unfortunately, we're still at the mercy of the MARC format. Hopefully not for much longer....

- Dave

David Gibson
Processing Technician
M/B/RS - Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation
Moving Image Section
(202) 707-6349
dgib at loc.gov