[game_preservation] Descriptive terms for Video Games

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Jun 15 04:59:57 EDT 2011

Wait, Tetris isn't a puzzle game Rowan? Looks like a puzzle to me
(admittedly in most incarnations an unlimitedly timed abstract puzzle),
now we get into the crux of the problem being humans classifying the
things in the first place and disagreeing :)

I'd agree with whatever actually works; show me a system and if I can't
find certain games with certain search, tag or category terms it's not
encompassing enough (be that by content genre, gameplay genre or
abstract "social" genre).

Andrew