[game_preservation] Acquisition selection

Henry Borchers henryborchers at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 10:44:20 EDT 2011

Hi Henry*,

I would be very interested in a group Skype call to anybody here who'd be
willing to talk to me. I have been following the writings from the members
of this SIG group and they have provided a great deal of help in my research
for the last year. I'm trying very hard to finish my thesis, but I'm finding
my replacement thesis advisor not as helpful as I'd like. I have a deep
respect for everyone here so I find this idea to be simply divine.

Best,
Henry

*("Hi Henry" This is something I'd never expect to see myself write. As I've
only known one other person with the name Henry, I feel like I'm writing to
myself. It's just a very strange feeling)