[game_preservation] "Selecting Save on the Games We Make" on Gamasutra & at PAX East

Christian Bartsch | softpres.org cb at softpres.org
Tue Feb 28 17:41:10 EST 2012

Sorry, forgot to say that this mainly addresses the physical part of the
problem and it's actually very good to see someone pointing out the
legal problems we and others have been debating over for years. I am
glad someone noticed.

Christian Bartsch
The Software Preservation Society
http://www.softpres.org