[game_preservation] Fwd: End of the arcade CRT monitor

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Fri Jul 6 17:08:00 EDT 2012

On 7/3/2012 12:19 AM, Jim Leonard wrote:

> I'm going to Galloping Ghost Arcade tomorrow, and I'd be happy to ask

> and report back. (They have over 300+ functioning coin-ops.)

Unfortunately the owners were not in so I was unable to gather any
significantly useful information. The one person who was there
mentioned that they take broken CRTs to "a local repair guy" where they
are repaired, so I'm led to believe that they are repairing the tubes as
well as trying to find replacements at a local recycling center.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/