[game_preservation] Fwd: End of the arcade CRT monitor

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Jul 6 17:14:40 EDT 2012

If it helps we (at the museum in the UK) need TV's for our old computers
(authenticity as you are both saying!). We luckily have now got a TV
repair man (or someone who knows enough), and luckily no need for buying
in expensive parts for kit like arcade machines as such though, just
portable and normal TV's right now.

I'd say good luck to those guys fixing them, going to be harder and
harder now :(

Andrew