[game_preservation] More games pulled from virtual console

Christian Bartsch | softpres.org cb at softpres.org
Mon Nov 19 15:46:19 EST 2012

Thanks Devin,

wise words. I also feel there's a deep gap between just copying a game
and making sure you have a fully preserved asset that can be recreated.
After ten years the Softpres project can now (finally) bring those
images ingested back to disk and in some cases it is the only way to
find out of that bug that's present in the crack is due to the way it
was cracked or the way it was coded in the first place.

Christian Bartsch
The Software Preservation Society
http://www.softpres.org