[game_preservation] 1974 Atari memo by Jobs

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:00:38 EST 2013

Never heard about that regarding the pizza commercial. Do you have the
article where this commercial was mentioned? ne would think there might be
a record to the commercial somewhere (magazine ad, most likely). In any
case, Chris Kohler interviewed Toru Iwatani and wrote in Power-Up that
based on Iwatani's response to the question (which was basically 'that's
how I *wish* it had happened'), the story might simply be apocryphal at
this point.

Incidentally, there was an EM Western Gun by Taito. Anyone have footage of
either game in action? I'm particularly interested in Nishikado's work
since he created the first original arcade games in Japan.