[game_preservation] Blog about Video Capture project

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 13 17:59:14 EDT 2013

Devin,
yes, the number is lower than I expected. Also, I don't have numbers
but it appears the pulls from NES ROMs are going even better, though I'm
not as surprised by that.
We acquired the collection in 1998-2000, so about half the media
lilfetime was spent in shrinkwrap and about half in a controlled
facility where shrinkwrap was removed (Stanford).
Henry