[JakeShows] Holiday show with the DDDB Saturday afternoon, dance show with the DDDB in New Bedford Saturday evening

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Dec 15 00:02:15 EST 2010

Hi all,

The year's drawing to the close and at this point I've had my last Killdevils show of 2010, my last solo show of 2010, and my last show with the Running Commentary of 2010. There are still a couple of fun shows left this year that I'm involved in though, both this coming Saturday:

Saturday December 18 - DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND
--------------------
WHEN: 3-6 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162898483748307>

The Sentimental Favorites' Holiday Extravaganza: "The Sentimental Favorites - Sonny Roelle and Geoff Griffin - host the Double Decker Dance Band for a secular sugary all-ages party. Bring-one-take-one gift swap, fried dough with sugar and red sauce, candy, coloring, board games and more. And AS220 Foo(d) will be open." This is always a fun event and there is no cover charge so I recommend checking it out! Richard Goulis and Matt Fraza will also perform.

Saturday December 18 - DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND
--------------------
WHEN: 10 pm
WHERE: No Problemo Taqueria, 813 Purchase Street, New Bedford, MA 02740
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=130384317023074>

With DJ Hot Fudge. A 21+ show. No cover charge.

And that will be it until January. I'll write again the week after Christmas with an update on January shows (or you can have a look at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html> to see what I've got scheduled).

If you haven't finished (or started) your Christmas shopping yet, you can still order my CD from <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/JacobHaller>, and you can also see a list of other local musicians whose recordings I recommend at <http://community.livejournal.com/jwgh_music/7694.html>.

Enjoy the holidays, and have a great 2011!

See you,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh