[JakeShows] Kickstarter Kickoff: Help me make my CD & get art, baked goods, knitting things, and more!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Aug 5 00:11:50 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My band's been together almost a year and I think it's time to record another CD, and you can help me do it! And I'm offering various rewards to people who do -- you can get one of the first CDs shipped, or art by me or CW Roelle (a great Providence artist), or baked goods, knitted items, and so on. For details, see

http://kickstarter.jwgh.org/

There's a video at the top which kind of lays it all out.

In addition to hopefully being able to be able to record more tracks and otherwise ending up with a superior final CD, I also am hoping that this will be an opportunity to help spread the word about this project and about my music generally, so if you know anyone who you think might be interested in this project, or if you want to share the link on facebook or twitter or any of those sites, then I would be very grateful.

You can also link to the video from that page directly at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrSN8W8Q if you prefer that option.

Thanks, and I hope that you are as excited about this project as I am!

So long,
Jacob Haller
http://kickstarter.jwgh.org/
http://music.jwgh.org/

ps. I promise not to pester you with constant emails about this.