[JakeShows] Jacob Haller & the Running Commentary show Saturday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Jun 16 10:58:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just one show left this month, or two if you count playing at the farmer's market.

I'm excited about this show; it's our first time playing at the Apartment, so we're hoping for a nice turnout so they'll have us back. And it's also the first time Chris Monti and the Running Commentary will share the stage.

We've all got practice together tomorrow and in preparation I've been listening to the group recordings at <http://music.jwgh.org/demo/index.html> again, which just makes me all the more excited to share the stage with these guys again!

Let's see, what else? I've started a tumblr blog at <http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/jwgh> where I've been posting miscellaneous videos, recordings, photos, etc. I should also mention that I've decided to start giving away the first track from my 'Mistaken Identity' CD. If you don't have a copy, you can download 'Stale Tequila' using this link: <http://music.jwgh.org/demo/Stale-Tequila.php>

I think that about covers it, so on to the show information for the rest of June:

Saturday June 18 - FARMER'S MARKET
----------------
WHEN: 9 am-12:30 pm
WHERE: Lippitt Park, Hope Street & Blacksmith Blvd, Providence, RI

Playing for tips at the farmer's market.

Saturday June 18 - RUNNING COMMENTARY SHOW w/CHRIS MONTI
WHEN: 9 pm-midnight
WHERE: The Apartment, 373 Richmond Street, Providence, RI

Jacob Haller & the Running Commentary have our first show in a while! You can hear some recordings of us at <http://music.jwgh.org/demo/>.

Chris Monti will open for us, and will also join us for a few songs.

As always, you can see all of the shows I've got booked at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

See you,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh