[JakeShows] On Saturday, the Running Commentary's Last Hurrah

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu May 10 09:43:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Saturday brings what is likely to be the last time that Joe, Natalie, and I all play together as a group. It's been a lot of fun playing with them, and I think the show on Saturday will be a nice way to end that particular era of my musical career. If you want to see us one last time, this is your chance!

It's also my last show in Rhode Island in May, though I will be playing a show in Worcester with Chris Monti later in the month. Details of both shows are below.

Saturday May 12 - JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY
---------------
WHEN: 7:30 pm (doors open at 6:45)
WHERE: The Stone Church Coffee House, First Congregational Church, 280 High Street, Bristol, RI
COVER: $15 (students half off, children under 5 get in free)

Very excited to be playing with Natalie Markward and Joe Auger again! We'll be opening for Anne's Cordial, a great folk/jazz group featuring vocal harmonies by Natalie Markward, Reed Ferenbaugh, and Eva Kendrick, with Joe Auger on drums.

Wednesday May 30 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Lucky Dog Music Hall, 89 Green Street, Worcester, MA 01604

A free show. Chris Monti and I will be sharing the stage with the Cannibal Ramblers and a couple of other bands. The Rolling Stones played here in its previous incarnation as Sir Morgan's Cove, so there's some history there ...

That's it for May. Hope to see you at one of the shows, and if you can't make it to any of them, check out <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html> to see what I've got lined up for the future.

Also, a reminder: for the rest of the month, you can download all the music from my two albums from any of these sites:

http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/jacobhaller
http://soundcloud.com/jacob-haller

Happy May,