[JakeShows] City Farm plant sale Saturday, Lucky Dog Music Hall in Worcester May 30, show with Daniel Ouellette in Providence June 1

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu May 17 12:55:25 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I was woken up yesterday morning by a huge bang which echoed and reverberated around my neighborhood -- quite the thunder storm we had! The weather has turned nice since then and it looks like we're headed for a beautiful weekend, fingers crossed.

For the rest of the month, you can download all the music from my two albums from any of these sites:

http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/jacobhaller
http://soundcloud.com/jacob-haller

Share and enjoy!

I've got one more show before I turn 40, and then hopefully a large number of shows afterward. :-) Here's what's scheduled for the near future:

Saturday May 19 - CITY FARM PLANT SALE - SOLO SHOW
---------------
WHEN: noon-1 pm
WHERE: Corner of Dudley and West Clifford Streets in Providence, RI

Every year the Southside Community Land Trust has a fundraiser at the City Farm where they sell thousands of plant seedlings grown right in Providence. This year, the fundraiser is 10 am to 2 pm on Saturday May 19 and Sunday May 20. More information about it can be found at <http://www.southsideclt.org/plantsale>.

They always have a bunch of musicians come and play, and this year I've been given the noon-1 pm slot on Saturday -- I'll be playing under a giant tree behind the chicken coop. Looks like the weather will be great, so come on down and check out the plants!

Wednesday May 30 - WORCESTER - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
----------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: Lucky Dog Music Hall, 89 Green Street, Worcester, MA 01604

Chris Monti and I will be playing a free show at the Lucky Dog in Worcester, a place that has been around forever (previously under the name Sir Morgan's Cove) and which has previously had the Rolling Stones on their stage. At this show we'll be sharing the stage with the Honey Shakers, the Cannibal Ramblers, and the Everett Bros.

Friday June 1 - SOLO SHOW
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: Brooklyn Coffee & Tea House, 209 Douglas Avenue, Providence, RI
COVER: TBA

I'll be opening for touring artists Orange Nichole and Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin. The show should start right at 8 pm. Should be a riot!

If you're interested to see what shows I've got booked for the rest of June and beyond, all of my shows are online at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks,