[JakeShows] New England Voices United Concerts Sept. 28-30

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Sep 19 17:19:35 EDT 2012

Hey all,

A while ago, singer/songwriter Catie Curtis suggested that musicians around the country have concerts to celebrate the separation of church & state in the United States, and since then at least one concert has been scheduled in each state. I have helped to organize Rhode Island's, and I'm proud to live in the state whose founder more or less introduced the idea to the colonies in America. (And you may know that Portsmouth, RI founder Anne Hutchinson is a hero of mine.)

The show I'm in is on the 28th and will feature performances by Allysen Callery, Ed McGuirl, and me, but there are others around New England as well, so I thought I would forward the full list around for those who are interested. (More information is at the Voices United website at <http://www.voicesunitedconcerts.com>.) Spread the word!

I also have other shows this month (including one tonight in Providence); you can see the list of my shows at http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html .

Have a great week!

Thanks,