[LEAPSECS] DCF77, HBG, MSF, two out of three

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Sun Jan 4 15:11:13 EST 2009

The clock on my Bell Mobility (CDMA) phone is clicking over about 2 seconds FAST.

Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang at unb.ca
Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142
University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943
Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3
Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/