[LEAPSECS] LEAPSECS Digest, Vol 153, Issue 3

Demetrios Matsakis dnmyiasou at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 13:42:38 EDT 2020

Poul-Henning, you may well be right.

There is a well-known decrease in the slow-down due to the global warming since the ice ages.   Basically the ice caps melt, the oceans rise, and the Earth gets rounder.   But the same people who do that math say today’s warming, dramatic as it may be for our biosphere, is too little for this particular effect.   People have gotten that stuff wrong since George Darwin, though.