Automatic Train Control

Thu Nov 18 15:04:02 EST 2004

In the April 1926 issue of the N&W magazine, there is an article
describing the installation of the ATC for the Shennandoah Division on
the Class J 4-4-2's .

Other handy sources for descriptions of ATC devices are Locomotive
Cyclopedias, especially, the ones from the 1920's and early 1930's.

G Rolih, Cincinnati