Stations

Sun Jan 21 07:25:09 EST 2007

Is there a source and/or a list of old N & W stations in Virginia that are still standing? If so, where could I find such a list? Thank you in advance. Don't know of many N&W stations other than here in Winston Salem, but was good to here from someone at Withville where I caught the Tennessean a few times in the 50's -- was there last year looking at whats left. Ron