2156

Sat Jun 21 08:42:01 EDT 2014

Bruce

Moving the 2156 should not be the job of moving  611 or
1218 from Wasena Park was. For one thing its still connected to live rail
and has move in recent years was actually moved downtown to Union Station
in the mid 1980s. They will do all the normal stuff drop main rods
work the brake valves drain and refill lubricate repack everything.
Curvature should not be an issue it will handle a 20 degree curve
compared to 18 degree  for 611. Have head there is a crack in the frame
I don't know how big a issue that is .

Larry Evans
Kenova,WV

Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 8:38 AM