N&W station master houses still standing

Tue Jan 3 21:28:47 EST 2017

Hi Alan
The attendees of the 2012 NWHS Convention here in Lynchburg were treated to
a tour that included the station masters house in Concord, just east of
Lynchburg. It is now a private residence. The property also has the Concord
station on it as it was moved from track side to the present location.
Charlie Long
Lynchburg