N&W Roanoke Offices

Thu Jul 21 21:57:27 EDT 2022

Gordon,
Interesting! Think of all the paperwork back then and up through the years:
bills, reports, tariffs, equipment records, employee records - almost
incomprehensible! Then there's people to just transcribe (later copy) said
paperwork. Messengers to deliver......and the list goes on and on. We are
better off in the digital, cyber world.......aren't we? After all, we can
be fired or laid off via email!
Charlie Long
Lynchburg (the one in Virginia)
NWHS Conventions 2002, 2012