Track chart

Mon Jan 9 16:58:53 EST 2023

Thank you John Garner for the information on the track chart for the Peavine. Many years ago I bought a bunch of N&W track charts from the society the Peavine being one of them. The one I have is a 1963 revised chart. I have looked for years to get a chart before the original line from Jay Bird/Mineral Springs station up through Beaver Pond was taken out of the chart. It is a fascinating yet little know section of the Peavine. In 2008 some friends and I hiked the old line and documented everything we could find. The archives has excellent valuation maps of this section with a lot of excellent information on them.
Jeff Wood