[om-list] Eh

Ben Oman creedz at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 14 21:52:35 EST 2002

Well, I guess I'll tell a little about myself as well.

    My name is Ben Oman, I'm almost 16 years old, and I joined the om-list about 4 or 5 months ago.  I attend Davis High School, and I'm hoping to pass the AP Physics and BC Calc tests to skip a year of college.  After getting a degree in Electrical Engineering, I have no plans except possibly joining the Air Force.

    I live just down the street from TomP, so I guess you all technically know me.

    Later,

--Ben Oman