[StBernard] Mike Bendich

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 28 07:56:52 EDT 2005

I am interested in getting as much information as I can pertaining to my
beloved St. Bernard and Chalmette! I am presently deployed to Heidelberg,
Germany in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I reside at 3705 Corinne
Avenue with my wife JoAnn and son Brett.

I was able to sneak to my residence about two weeks ago and it was a
catastrophe. The first floor is totally ruined for certain. The second
floor is OK but I do not know how it could be salvaged. There is roof
damage and I would have to believe structural compromise.

I have heard rumors from making our area a wasteland to returning it back to
a swamp to a refinery location. I want my home back in my neighborhood.
Period. Is that a possibility? Please keep me current with the information
you can provide. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Mike