[StBernard] Guards in the parish??where are they??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 28 15:54:34 EDT 2005

I went down yesterday. I agree there were no roadblocks and the doors on
all the homes were open....but there were people on almost every street and
everyone is looking out for each other. If it make everyone feel better and
it was a rather funny moment...there is a good old fashioned Chalmette
barricade up between st. bernard and new orleans. On judge parish...there
is a huge stack of cars on both lanes preventing re-entry and on st. bernard
highway...there are a bunch of containers blocking the road.

I can also say this....if you had a one story and lived north of the judge
perez...there is nothing to salvage...may in the attic...if you have a 2
story and have valuable on the 2nd floor then it probably is wise to go and
get them.

Harold Gullung, Jr.
Senior Manager, Systems and Process Assurance
Phone: (713) 392 - 0958
Fax: (813) 741- 7423