[StBernard] Cemetary Protection

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 11 23:54:03 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: BiancaAnKeith at aol.com

I AM SO PISSED OFF! I got a phone call from my mother today, who went to my
little brother's grave, in Toca. The one that I wrote about 3 weeks ago that
I was so thankful was one of out of hundreds that were opened but still in
tact. I closed it myself and have pictures, his coffin was in tact and
untouched. I believed it was a sign from him, and it has helped me cope.
Today his grave was opened, the face-piece smashed and the coffin busted
into several pieces. WHO IN THE HELL IS LETTING PEOPLE DO THIS. These GOD
DAMNED officers are begging for money and claiming they are doing good and
protecting our property. Yet, no good XXXXXX are breaking into tombs. I AM
LIVID. EXTREMELY LIVID! How disgusting, how horribly digusting, these people
are. I am so let down, by the officials, the SHERRIFF, and his damn
deputies. What in the hell are they getting paid for.

THIS IS WAR!