[StBernard] School Videos

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 29 17:21:19 EDT 2005

Two months later, I think just about everyone has had an opportunity to
visit their homes and see what they can salvage, although I am sure some are
still doing so.

I managed to retrieve some St. Mark events that were on DVD, although I
haven't finished trying to clean them and make sure they play.

I'm asking everyone that made have saved a school video to please contact me
and provide the name of the school, event, and what format the video is in.
I will build a list and then hopefully we can begin making copies for each
other.

When specifying the format, it is important to know if it is on DVD or VHS.
If it happens to be a home video, I need to know the type of tape:
Digital-8, Mini-Digital, Hi-8, VHS-C, etc.

For St. Mark School, I believe I have 2005 Pre-K 3, 2000 K, 1999 Pre-K 4. I
should also have every drama production starting with "You're a Good Man,
Charlie Brown" along with the 8th Grade and Open House videos that I
produced.

I haven't confirmed these yet, so if you have them, please let me know.

Also, if you can reproduce a DVD or tape onto DVD, let me know.

At this point, I want to concentrate on getting as many videos as possible
onto DVD only. The only cost I'm envisioning is the price of a blank DVD,
case, and postage. Should keep it down to under $5.

Thanks,
Westley