[StBernard] A New St. Bernard?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 19 14:44:35 EST 2005

Wendy,
You are so right!!! I didn't know there were adult stores on Paris Rd. until
a friend of mine told me about them. My grandson passed there many times
with my daughter and neither mentioned these stores.
Maybe we should vote on what we want in the parish and what we want gone
from the parish.
Maybe we should do what is done in Texas and other states. Let's prohibit
the sale of alcohol on Sunday and lock the coolers containing beer after a
certain time. The people running this parish wouldn't allow that. It's all
about who you know and/or who you're related to. It's been like this since I
moved to the parish in 1966 and it'll
never change, come hell or high water.
David Jochum