[StBernard] selling houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 25 22:05:02 EST 2005

I would think there must be a legal problem in using the parish's website to
post ad info to buy or sell houses. It would seem easier and more legal if
someone with the skills of Westley created a page to his existing site and
would charge people a nominal fee to post "buy or sell" realty ads. This
way everything is kept clean with the tax payer government website and
Westley is properly compensated for his time.

Westley, is this something you can create onto your existing website?