[StBernard] Seeds, no pods

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 12 23:54:42 EST 2005

Sounds like an idea. Ok, lets contact Walter Boasso and ask about container
rental (cheap please as we are all broke) for St Bernard residents to
safe-keep our tools etc.
Gaby

--------------------

looked at the PODS website shortly after the storm and they have a
limited delivery area. I'm not sure if St. Bernard is in it or not.

Although they are smaller and on wheels, which makes them easier for
residential use, in the situation, I don't think we are that
concerned. Why
not use a real container? I know you can get them in either 20' or
40'.
Our own state Senator, Walter Boasso, knows all about containers and
should
be able to help St. Bernard residents rent a container cheaper than
you
could get a POD.

Maybe all he needs is this little seed to get planted to come up
with a
working situation for everyone