[StBernard] FEMA Help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 22:31:41 EST 2005

Sorry but your wrong, they aren't helping anyone anymore, me and my
room-mates are still waiting for our first inspection of our home. And we
hadn't
purchased our Flood policy yet, so we are some of the people your pointing
out.
Fema isn't helping anyone anymore, unless you wanna go by states.
Mississippi
residents are getting help and have mostly received their help and
trailers.
Louisiana is lagging behind immensely. And I personally don't think it's
fair
to attack those without insurance, or understand how you would think they
wouldn't need help. Thank God some where smarter and had protection. But
the
one's who didn't, could have had reasons which prevented them from having
what
they needed. Be it hard times, medical problems, unemployed, had house for
sale, just signed purchase agreement, etc. We are all screwed in this thing

together. And the help those without protection get is nowhere in
comparison to
what insured person's receive. Not to mention they have help coming out of
more than one source, we do not. Is it our fault? Yes I guess it is, and we
are
learning that now, but don't slap us when we are already at the end of the
rope. Good luck, hope thing's work out for everyone.

I personally think we need to demand help from our Government. It's sad, MS

was devastated as well, but take a ride through, talk to people that live
there, or used to. Things are finally getting to a head for them, while
most of
us still just sit around and wait. Obviously Fema, has something right, I
think the LA government is to blame, and starting at the top.

Bianca